Walk the proven path
built over a 30 year period
by the legal kit Originators
Our DIY Legal Kits save you time & money
Our DIY legal kits show you how to save a lot of money on legal fees, and keep control
of your legal process.
- The DIY Probate Kit - how to apply for Probate in Victoria - $99 (+ postage) kit saves thousands
- The DIY Conveyancing Kit - buy and sell real estate in Victoria with no lawyer
- our $99 online kit puts you in control
- The DIY Will Kit - how to make a Will in Australia for as little as $33
($33 for online version or $33 plus postage for printed version).
Look through the information on this site - it could save you a lot of time and money.
Our DIY Legal Kits are a proven success
Our DIY legal kits are based on a proven formula that we have proved successful
over a 30 year period.
Our legal kits give you:
- An explanation of how the system works and what you need to do
- Blank forms to use in your transaction
- Samples to show how forms are completed.
These explanations, forms, and samples put you in a position where:
- You understand what you are doing
- You retain personal control over the process, and
- You are better informed, and therefore less likely to be misled or manipulated by others.
Our DIY legal kits save you a lot in lawyer fees.
This DIY Legal Kits website gives you
- Descriptions of our DIY legal kits
- Answers to many commonly asked questions, and
- An online order facility (of course).
Our author is the originator of DIY Legal Kits in Victoria Australia
Our author created Victoria's first Conveyancing Kit in 1976, and followed it in the 1980's with the DIY Probate Kit, DIY Will Kit (and also a DIY Power of Attorney Kit, which is presently under revision).
The same author is still editing our legal kits today.
There are many newcomers to the legal kit market, copying our lead, but no-one comes close for kit publishing experience.
Where you can use our Australian DIY Legal Kits
- Our Will Kit can be used throughout Australia.
- Our Probate Kit and Conveyancing Kit are specific to Victoria.