Your DIY answer to
Wills & Probate
Wills & Probate
Use our legal kits and - -
- experience from which you benefit.
Probate Kit (Victoria)
Online DIY Manual + printed extras
$99 + post
- save thousands of $$$ in legal fees, and
- stay in control of the estate (and their inheritance), and
- get probate quickly.
- A detailed & searchable online how-to-do-it manual (6 months access). You get immediate access to this online manual when you order on this website
- Application forms (pre-printed forms that you can fill out by hand, and a DOC file that you can download, fill out on your computer and print)
- Stationery required when lodging - which we mail to you after purchase
- A sample application that you select (depending on your executor configuration).
Our valuable samples turn your probate application into a "follow your nose" job.
In almost all cases this sample is immediately available and free.
Will Kit (Australia)
Printed Will Kit
$33 + post
Published and continually updated since the 1980's our DIY Will KIt for Australia has shown tens of thousands of Australians how to make a simple will.
Our Will Kit was judged in an independent review to be the best in Australia.
We describe how to structure a Will, include blank forms and a sample Will. It's a quick and simple solution to the old problem of dying with no Will.
The right time to make a Will is NOW - and our Will Kit gives you a quick and easy way to get it done.
("One Day" is the wrong day to make your Will, because for some people "One Day" never comes).
Our Will KIt helps you avoid the increasingly significant impact of dying without any Will at all.
Even if you intend to replace your Will "one day" after a seriously expensive "professional" assessment of your family/ assets / taxation situation, it is still worth getting basics covered now. (Naming executors and beneficiaries alone is a valuable move).